When you’ve been involved in a serious car accident, you need honest, reliable attorneys who won’t lead you astray. It can be difficult to know who to trust when you are trying to pursue maximum compensation and justice. The experienced attorneys at our law firm provide you with clear, straightforward information about your options and what you can do to try to maximize injury compensation.
When you meet with us in a consultation, we want to listen to everything you have to say about the accident and resulting injuries. We also want to hear your questions and concerns. In fact, we highly recommend jotting down your questions before the consultation. Below are examples of questions you may want to ask:
Questions about the law firm:
- How long have you been handling motor vehicle accident cases?
- Are motor vehicle cases one of your main practice areas?
- What is your educational background?
- Have you ever handled a case like mine? How was it similar?
- What verdicts and settlements in cases similar to mine have you achieved?
Questions about your case:
- Do you think I have a case? Why or why not?
- How much do you think my case may be worth?
- How long might it take to resolve my case?
- What are my chances of success?
- Is the current insurance offer a fair offer?
- What can I do to help my case?
- Do you see any obvious challenges to a successful recovery?
- Who will be in communication with me from my law firm? Will I be able to contact my lawyer with questions?
The above are just some examples. Ask us anything under the sun. We have been advocating for injury victims for many years and we can help you decide what to do next.
One-on-One Answers to Your Questions
To arrange your consultation with our experienced car accident and personal injury attorneys, please call McPhillips, Fitzgerald & Cullum, in New York at 518-792-1174, and in Florida at 305-751-8556. We look forward to discussing your case with you. Our compassionate attorneys understand just how frustrating and traumatic a car accident can be, and we are here to provide helpful guidance.