As experienced car accident attorneys, we know that there are many types of collisions and crashes. Virtually any type of accident could ultimately be the subject of a car accident lawsuit. If you are worried your crash doesn’t qualify for a case, we encourage you to give us a call. We can determine if someone else’s negligence caused the accident.
Some of the most common types of car accidents are:
- Head-on collisions. These accidents can easily be fatal. They may occur if someone falls asleep behind the wheel, if someone is texting while driving, or if a defective tire blows out when a car is traveling at a high rate of speed.
- Side impact crashes. So called T-bone accidents typically occur because one motorist is making a turn or traveling through an intersection when they don’t have the right of way.
- Rear-end crashes. It’s true that most often the rear-ender is at fault, but that’s not always the case. It’s important to call our attorneys to make sure you discuss every aspect of the crash and what led to it.
- Rollovers. Rollovers often involve a single vehicle. They are often caused by poor road conditions and bad weather. Sometimes, someone else’s negligence may be to blame. For example, if the road has been negligently maintained, or if the vehicle has defective tires, then negligence may be tied back to a company or corporation.
- Crashes involving only a single vehicle. Like rollover accidents, you may think a crash involving only a single vehicle would not involve anyone else’s negligence. This is not always the case. A single vehicle could crash as a result of a dangerously designed road, a road with a lack of warning signs, a road with defective warning equipment, or a road with an eroded shoulder or dangerous guardrails.
No matter what type of crash injured you, our experienced attorneys can determine if someone else is at fault.
Learn More About Pursuing Injury Compensation
If you believe the accident that injured you was caused by someone else’s carelessness, please call our attorneys in New York, at 518-792-1174, or in Florida, at 305-751-8556. We have extensive experience handling accident claims. We will learn more about the details of your injury and describe all of your options for pursuing compensation and justice.