Courtney M. Haskins is a partner at McPhillips, Fitzgerald & Cullum LLP. Her areas of practice include civil litigation focusing on personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, premise liability, product liability and construction accidents. Ms. Haskins also assists clients with the litigation of medical malpractice defense, contract disputes, labor law issues, real property issues as well as provides assistance with regulatory compliance in both general healthcare and banking law. Before joining the firm, Ms. Haskins practiced in New York City where she successfully represented clients in pursuing and defending their claims in jury trials, mediation, arbitration and at the appellate court level. She is admitted to practice in New York State and Northern District of New York.
Ms. Haskins graduated from Cleveland- Marshall College of Law in 2007, cum laude and Dean’s List. She is also a 2004 graduate of New York University where she graduated magna cum laude, a Founder’s Day Award recipient and with a bachelor’s degree in Sports Management.
Honors and Awards
- 2017 Upstate New York Rising Star (Super Lawyers Magazine)
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators – Upstate New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Glens Falls Hospital Board of Governors, Chair
- Warren County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers Board of Directors Member
- Tri-County United Way, Board of Directors Member