Timothy S. Shuler has been a partner of McPhillips, Fitzgerald & Cullum LLP since 2005. Attorney Shuler was admitted to the New York Bar in 1989 after graduating from Franklin College of Indiana, summa cum laude, and the Marshall-Wythe School of Law of the College of William & Mary. He has practiced law in the Glens Falls area for the past 34 years, including 10 years as a sole practitioner in Hudson Falls.
Mr. Shuler specializes in Real Estate Law, Probate and Trust Law and Corporate Law. He has extensive experience in representing buyers and sellers in preparing and reviewing purchase and sale contracts, obtaining and reviewing all necessary title insurance, survey documentation, mortgage commitments and related documentation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Warren County Bar Association
- Southern Adirondack Realtors, Inc., Affiliate Member
- Unitarian-Universalist Congregation of Glens Falls, Past President of the Board
- Adirondack Samaritan Counseling Center, Inc., Past Board Member