John E. Fitzgerald, Jr. is a partner with McPhillips, Fitzgerald & Cullum LLP. His principal areas of practice are Estate and Tax Planning, Will and Trust drafting, Estate and Trust Administration, Planned Giving, Charitable Trusts and Bequests, and General Corporate practice. Mr. Fitzgerald is experienced with regard to commercial transactions and leasing as well as corporate formation and governance. Mr. Fitzgerald is licensed in both New York and Florida and actively practices out of both the Firm’s New York and Florida offices. Prior to joining McPhillips, Fitzgerald & Cullum LLP, Mr. Fitzgerald was a partner in the Law Offices of John E. Fitzgerald during which time he also served as Glens Falls City Attorney.
- Emory University – BA
- Syracuse University College of Law – JD
Professional Associates and Community Affiliations
- New York American Red Cross Chairman of Florida and New York
- Rotary Club of Miami Shores
- Past President of the Warren County Bar Association
- Executive Council of the Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar