Personal injury law provides a means of pursuing compensation and justice for physical injuries caused by someone else’s carelessness. Some of the most common examples include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including collisions involving motorcycles, passenger vehicles, semi-trucks, buses and commercial vehicles
- Premises liability, including slip and falls, inadequate security, swimming pool accidents, inadequate maintenance, falling retail merchandise, and snow/ice accidents
- Most other forms of negligence that lead to a serious injury
Sometimes it can be difficult to demonstrate who the responsible party is. That is why hiring an attorney is so essential. We have the experience with case law, precedent, and personal injury accidents that is necessary to resolve these claims with the best chances for success. And one important aspect of what we do is identifying the responsible party. All personal injury cases have the common denominator of negligence: Someone else’s negligence is the direct cause of the injury; however, did you know that it isn’t always an individual person who is at fault? Liability may lie with a corporation, manufacturer, business, government agency, or other group. Because liability is not always a clear cut issue, hiring our experienced attorneys is an important part of a case. We will work quickly and efficiently to determine who is at fault, and then we’ll begin building a strategic case.
Do I Have the Right Type of Injury for a Case?
You may be wondering if your injury is serious enough for a claim handled by our attorneys. We encourage you to call us to find out. Some of the most common types of trauma include:
- Brain, head, and neck injuries
- Back and spinal cord injury
- Internal organ trauma
- Loss of a limb, finger, or toe
- Extensive scarring and physical disfigurement
- Severe burns
- Terminal or chronic illness
The severity of personal injuries mean they require very expensive, sometimes lifelong medical care. Treatments can be invasive and painful. You need and deserve maximum compensation and justice for the ways your life will be affected.
Personal Injury Case Evaluations
With offices in New York and Florida, our experienced personal injury attorneys are committed to advocating for victims of catastrophic injury caused by negligence. Please contact us to arrange a consultation with our lawyers.